Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Exploring Sydney.


We set off for an afternoon of exploration in Sydney. First stop was Darling Harbour, where we saw lots of lovely boats and ships, including a giant white one which is for people to take their holidays on. I would prefer to stay on dry land myself.










I was then told we would be taking a trip across the harbour to Circular Quay on of all things a Sea Cat!!! I didn't know cats liked water so much, I was both curious and a bit scared of how big this cat might be. As it turned out it was in fact another type of boat.
The ride was quite good fun and not at all rough.













Our next stop was to see the Sydney Opera House.








It was then onto the Harbour Bridge, which is where they often have fireworks, although there were none whilst we were there on this day.





It was such a lovely sunny day I needed to borrow a hat.

After all the exploring we were very hungry and had a lovely meal.

It was then back home to get an early night before heading off to my next destination in Victoria.

I wonder what I will be seeing next.

Have left some postcards for Alice and Charlie to send to you, I was finding it a bit hard to use a pen so they kindly offered to write them for me.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment