Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Saying a teary goodbye to my friends...



I had a bite to eat with Doug before getting ready to leave the Wildlife Park. It's ok there but I need to go Walkabout. You read about it often enough, don't you? At least Ben, Jonah and Zachary do, and they thought I should have a go.

They're a bit sad about me going, but I'm leaving my brother Doug with them in case I am gone a bit long. They assure me they'll keep up to date with my travels, and are asking people to look out for me along the way. Apparently I'll have a few little friends here and there willing to show me the sights. Which will be lovely. They're also going to have to help me write this blog thing because I haven't had much to do with computers till now.

Here are a few of my friends - I went for a bit of a last go round the park with the boys and their baby sister before we set off for pastures new. Here's an echidna neighbour of mine, and one of the many kangaroos dotted around the place!




First stop the City, apparently. They're giving me a lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment